Bamboo Dinner Plates, set of 4
Our Bamboo Dinner Plates are made from certified organic bamboo fiber and cornstarch. Durable with a smooth, modern look, they are great alternatives to styrofoam plates and can be used over and over for your favorite moments of the day, whether that be a casual picnic, family meal, or professional plate twirling. (They won't break.)
Bamboo is a fast-growing, renewable resource, and our bamboo plates are 100% biodegradable and free of melamine and plastic, making it an environmentally conscious choice to be kind to yourself, your family, and our planet.
- Set of 4
- Made from bamboo fiber, cornstarch and printed with food grade ink
- Non-toxic and Compostable
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to extend the life of the product. Do not microwave
- 9.85" in diameter (25 cm)
- Slight color variations are a natural by-product of the bamboo fiber
- Made by Poketo
- Handwash before initial use.
- Wash immediately after use with soapy water. Do not submerge or soak in water. Towel dry before standing vertically to air dry. Do not dry flat.Store in cool, dry place.